Dr. Alexander Edeling
- Marketing-finance interface
- Marketing budget allocation
- Econometric modeling, empirical generalizations (meta-analyses)
Alexander Edeling received his doctoral degree in Marketing in 2016 from the University of Cologne and is currently a postdoctoral researcher at the Marketing Area. One of his dissertation projects has been accepted for publication by the Journal of Marketing Research. Before joining the University of Cologne, Alexander graduated from the University of Mannheim with a Diploma in Business Administration majoring in Marketing, Management Accounting and Intercultural Studies. During his studies, he gained valuable practical experience through internships in various fields such as automobile, telecommunication, and consultancy.
You can download an extended version of Alexander Edeling's CV here (PDF).
- Contact person for letters of recommendation by Prof. Dr. Marc Fischer
- Administration of student assistants
- Supervision of bachelor and master theses
- Lecture "Concepts of Marketing Mix Management" in the major Marketing (summer semester 2016)