Center for Brand Management and Marketing
The Center for Brand Management and Marketing („Zentrum für Markenmanagement und Marketing – ZMM“) is a joined initiative of the Department of Marketing and Brand Management at the University of Cologne and the Department of Marketing & Branding at the University of Hamburg. It provides a unique platform for an ongoing and fruitful exchange with the corporate world to facilitate knowledge generation and dissemination.
Register for the ZMM-newsletter to keep up with the news of the Department of Marketing and Brand Management at the University of Cologne. Be the first to know about
- interesting job offers and internships
- valuable contact possibilities to the corporate world
- news from the WiSo-Faculty
The ZMM also offers the talent program „Marketing & More Plus“ for outstanding students. For further information please visit the Website of the Center for Brand Management and Marketing.
We would like to encourage outstanding and ambitious students to become part of the ZMM+ program. It is worth to be a ZMM+ member! We offer:
- exclusive insights and contacts to the corporate world through special events (about 4 times per year) with attractive companies
- individual support by letters of recommendation as well as academic and career counseling by Prof. Dr. Völckner
- networking with contact to the alumni of the ZMM
Apply for the ZMM+ program and send us your letter of motivation, your curriculum vitae and your transcript of grades. You can submit your application documents either personally to the office of Prof. Dr. Völckner or send them via email to Dr. Kristina Klein.